I wrote my own CSS framework because I felt there wasn’t a lightweight option out there that could be used as a solid website foundation. Websites that use libraries like bootstrap oftentimes have thousands of excess lines of CSS for features and elements their website isn’t using. Worse still, a lot of these developers spend hours “unstyling” bootstrap with soups of malformed and !important CSS rules.
I highly recommend viewing the online documentation to learn more about it. It runs this very website, and many others.
- Fully responsive flexbox grids
- Responsive prefixed gutter classes
- Solid css reset
- Full color scheme with variable configuration
- Automatic text color contrast finder
- Common UI elements such as Tabs, Pagination, Modals
- Striking and well spaced typoography
- Intelligent form validation and styling
- Very helpful helper classes
- All in under 40kb!